The Law Student Resource Kit offers several benefits to law students to serve as a resource during law school.
100% FREE FOR LAW STUDENTS.
- An IICLE® Online Library Subscription (a $1,400 value) consisting of over 140 practical handbooks to answer your legal questions and thousands of editable forms and sample language provisions to give you an edge on drafting legal documents
- An IICLE® Formulaw Online Subscription, which offers over 365 automated form templates to use in drafting complex legal documents
- The opportunity to post student resumes FOR FREE and search for legal jobs as a potential candidate on the IICLE® Job Board
- Eligibility to enter the Willis R. Tribler Student Legal Writing Competition, including prize money and publicity to our vast network of thousands of Illinois practitioners for the winning entry
- Eligibility to apply to be an IICLE® Student Ambassador and serve as a liaison between the Institute and the student body
- FREE Registration to IICLE® live programs, which includes exposure to a faculty of experienced attorneys who practice in their chosen field
Already admitted to the Bar? Check our our New Lawyer Starter Kit, which is valid for two years after your admission date.