Hit the ground running with these career support resources.
2 Years. 100% Free. Available for New Attorneys.
(admitted to the Illinois Bar within the last two years)
- 6 hours of excellent programming that fulflls your Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) basic skills requirement
- Up to 12 additional hours of free IICLE® e-learn programs. Select from hundreds of online on-demand programs in a wide variety of practice areas
- 24/7 online, searchable access to over 140 practical handbooks answering your legal questions, with editable forms and sample language provisions
- Starting Points: Fundamentals of Illinois Practice, an exclusive e-book featuring the basics of civil and criminal practice in Illinois
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Special pricing on IICLE® programs, seminars, and webcasts
- Opportunity to post your resume for free and search for legal jobs as a potential candidate on the IICLE® Job Board
- Preferred pricing on IICLE® practice handbooks; 40% discount on print copies, for those who like the paper versions, too
- Other surprise exclusives for New Attorneys