Hit the ground running with these career support resources.
2 Years. 100% Free. Available for New Attorneys.
(admitted to the Illinois Bar within the last two years)
- An IICLE® Online Library Subscription (a $700 value) consisting of over 140 practical handbooks to answer your legal questions and thousands of editable forms and sample language provisions to give you an edge on drafting legal documents
- 6 hours of excellent programming that fulfills your Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) basic skills requirement
- Up to 12 additional hours of free IICLE® online on-demand programs. Select from hundreds of online on-demand programs in a wide variety of practice areas
- Starting Points: Fundamentals of Illinois Practice, an exclusive e-book featuring the basics of civil and criminal practice in Illinois
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Special pricing on IICLE® programs, seminars, and webcasts
- Opportunity to post your resume for free and search for legal jobs as a potential candidate on the IICLE® Job Board
- Preferred pricing on IICLE® practice handbooks; 40% discount on print copies, for those who like the paper versions, too
- Other surprise exclusives for New Attorneys