General Information and Ordering Options
Contact Customer Service at (800) 252-8062
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central
Print and complete our Fillable Form and fax it to (217) 546-6096.
Print and complete our Fillable Form (Adobe Acrobat required) and mail it to:
3161 W. White Oaks Dr. Ste 300
Springfield, IL 62704
Over the Counter Purchases:
IICLE® publications, recorded programs and live course registrations may be purchased over the counter at IICLE® headquarters, 3161 W. White Oaks Dr., Springfield, IL 62704.
IICLE® publications may be purchased at the Chicago Bar Association, 321 South Plymouth Court, 1st Floor, downtown Chicago. We recommend calling the CBA membership office at (312) 554-2130 for details and to verify availability before visiting the bookstore.
Note: Prepayment by cash, check or credit (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) is required for all orders.
IICLE® New Lawyer Starter Kit:
IICLE® is eager to help recent graduates launch their legal careers, and thus we offer a special discount program for new lawyers to ensure they have access to the best IICLE® has to offer. Enroll in IICLE® New Lawyer Starter Kit, to show you how IICLE® can enhance your skills and sharpen your competitive edge throughout your career. The IICLE® New Lawyer Starter Kit is designed to bring you the best practice guidance available anywhere at deeply discounted prices. Click here for details.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges:
As a general rule, IICLE® does not accept returns or issue refunds or exchanges, except as otherwise indicated for live event tuition. While IICLE® does not assume responsibility for damage that occurs during shipping, under certain circumstances a defective print publication or DVD may be exchanged for the same item within 30 days of purchase by calling IICLE® Customer Service at (800) 252-8062 and obtaining an authorization code to include along with the return shipment of defective item(s), which should be sent to: IICLE® 3161 W White Oaks Dr., Ste. 300, Springfield, IL 62704; Attn: Customer Service.
Shipping Policy: IICLE® ships most orders by close of the business day following the receipt of the order in Springfield. Regular ground shipping via UPS is FREE to any location in the continental United States. Some audio CDs and DVDs will not ship immediately if the program has not yet been recorded. Expected ship dates for those products are posted on the designated product description page. Regular ground shipping via UPS is FREE to any location within the continental United States.
IICLE® does not ship to Post Office Boxes – please provide a valid street address for delivery.
International Shipping: Please telephone a customer representative at (800) 252-8062 for information about shipping outside the continental United States.
The Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to helping Illinois lawyers who want to be better lawyers. As a central part of this mission, IICLE offers continuing legal education programs focused on Illinois law and practice. IICLE recognizes that finances may be a barrier for some attorneys who would like to avail themselves of the benefit of IICLE programs. Therefore, IICLE offers this financial hardship policy, outlining a scholarship program for attorneys who meet certain criteria.
All scholarship applications submitted under this policy will be reviewed upon submission and final determinations will be made on a case by case basis. IICLE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude any product or service from scholarship eligibility. All of the following items are always excluded from scholarship eligibility: IICLE publications; MCLE Complete packages; IICLE Online CLE subscriptions; IICLE Online All-Access subscriptions; and IICLE Online Library subscriptions.
- Requests must be made using the IICLE Scholarship Application.
- For live events, the application must be received at least 10 business days before the program.
- Scholarship awards will be capped at $299 per attorney per reporting period, except that for programs with tuition of $500 or more, the total scholarship award will not exceed 50% of the program tuition.
- Once a scholarship award has been approved for a given attorney, that attorney is ineligible for further scholarship awards within that same reporting period and is also ineligible for further scholarship awards within the attorney’s next reporting period immediately following the scholarship award.
- Preference will be given to attorneys who are engaged in full-time public interest work and those who, through circumstances beyond their control, are unable to work.
- If a program has an early bird or other special pricing option or discount offer, any scholarship award will be based on the full tuition price.
- Attorneys that are already entitled to a program discount by virtue of an active IICLE subscription service will NOT be considered for a scholarship.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration of Scholarship Application
- The applicant must be a member of the Illinois bar, in good standing, and in active status in Illinois;
- The applicant must provide evidence of a significant financial hardship or evidence that the applicant is engaged in full-time public interest work.