IICLE® Online Free Trial
During your no-obligation, one-week free trial, you'll have the opportunity to
- explore our extensive online library of practice handbooks with legal forms covering multiple practice areas that you can search by key word or peruse by practice area
- sample up to one hour of our stellar online, on-demand CLE programming, and enjoy one complimentary MCLE credit hour for viewing the program
- experience our online automated forms subscription, Formulaw Online, which streamlines your legal drafting with “smart” templates that populate your form according to specific details you enter once into an easy-to-use questionnaire
- for more information on the individual subscription options and the benefits of each, click here
Follow these simple steps to get your free trial going:
- Add the free trial to your cart, checkout with your $0 transaction, and you will be directed to your “My Account” screen. You can return here later as long as you are logged into your iicle.com account.
- Search the Online Library using the search bar located on the main search page of the Online Library. You can easily navigate to the Online Library by using the clickable checkmark IICLE Online Library link on your profile page. Make sure you are logged in when you return to the library throughout the week.
- Your online, on-demand CLE credit will be added to your account. You can browse e-learn programs by using the clickable checkmark IICLE Online CLE. Once you choose a program, add it to your cart and you can apply the free credit hour during checkout. Once checkout is complete, the e-learn program will be added to your account under the e-learn tab on your profile page.
- Your Formulaw Online sample form is contained in the “My Content” tab of your account page. Click on “Formulaw,” where you will find a link to a whitepaper with simple instructions on accessing your sample form.
Once you’ve witnessed the quality content the Institute has to offer, we’re confident you’ll want to learn more about our affordable subscription options with monthly and annual payment options to suit your budget.
Terms and Conditions
Offer limited to one free trial per Illinois attorney. You will be asked to provide your ARDC number upon checkout.
You can view all of the handbook content and rich-text forms in the Online Library throughout your trial week, but downloads are only available to paid subscribers.
Because we provide the opportunity to witness all our subscription content for free, refunds for subscription products are not available.
Regardless of your ultimate decision, the MCLE credit hour and Formulaw Online sample form are yours to keep at the end of your trial.