This program will assist attorneys representing individuals with special needs and their families by providing cutting-edge information about the ABLE Act and practice tips on topics such as special needs trusts, government benefit and waiver programs, and guardianships.
Credits: 6 General, 0 Diversity/Inclusion PR, 0 MH/SA PR, 1 Other PR
Live webcast on Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Agenda coming soon!
- Overview of Special Needs Planning Basics
- Accessing Government Benefits
- Drafting: 1st party, 3rd party
- Guardianships and ABLE accounts
- Mental Illness Session
- Social Security Administration Update
- Personal Injury and Special Needs Trusts
- Divorce Cases and Special Needs Trusts