In addition to trending topics, the 2022 Ethics program will include the required professionalism components of Diversity and Inclusion and Mental Health and Substance Abuse. Offered in two 3-hour sessions, attend either program or both at a discount.
Not included in IICLE® Online All-Access subscription.
Credits: 0 General, 1 Diversity/Inclusion PR, 1 MH/SA PR, 4 Other PR
Business continuity: Having a plan to keep your practice going
• Jerry Larkin, Administrator, Illinois ARDC
• Daniel Konicek, Partner, Konicek & Dillon P.C.
• Adrian Vuckovich, Partner, Collins Bargione & Vuckovich
How to balance work and life when your workplace is your home (Wellness)
• Christine Anderson, Director of Probation & Intake Group Manager, Illinois ARDC
• Dr. Diana Uchiyama, Executive Director, Lawyers’ Assistance Program
Attorneys in transition: Conflict of interest from future and past clients
• Matthew Lango, Litigation Group Manager, Illinois ARDC
• Daniel Cozzi, Partner, Donohue Brown Mathewson & Smyth LLC
• Victor Pioli, Partner, Johnson & Bell Ltd
Your fees: A review of the state of play for contingency fees, referral fees and fees for limited representation
• Tammy Evans, Senior Litigation Counsel, Illinois ARDC
• Jeffrey Katz, Partner, Loftus & Eisenberg, Ltd
• Katie Hayes, Attorney, Collins Bargione & Vuckovich
What can I do to improve DEI? Practical steps every lawyer can take (Diversity & Inclusion)
• Lea Gutierrez, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, American Lung Association
• Sandra Yamate, CEO, Institute for Inclusion in the Legal Profession
Bench Barbs: When does lawyer behavior cross the line? When does judicial behavior cross the line?
• Melissa Smart, Director of Education, Illinois ARDC
• Shelley Bethune, Executive Director and General Counsel, Illinois Courts Commission
• Mike Deno, Executive Director & General Counsel, Illinois Judicial Inquiry Board
• Hon. Mary Jane Theis, Justice, First District of the Illinois Supreme Court