Engage in monthly interactive, live webcast discussions. This series combines the convenience of online on-demand learning with the power of direct feedback. The focus is on real estate law issues for the new and mid-career attorney.
Credits: 5 General, 0 Diversity/Inclusion PR, 0 MH/SA PR, 1 Other PR
IICLE eLearn® Real Estate Law Online Academy
This series combines the convenience of online on-demand learning with the power of direct feedback. The first cohort of this web series will focus on real estate law issues for the new and mid-career attorney. Your monthly discussions and feedback are utilized to enhance and reinforce the upcoming discussions.
Your 6 Month subscription includes:
- Monthly interactive live online session led by a practicing Illinois attorney with direct experience in the subject matter
- Monthly Supplemental MCLE Topic relating to the monthly topic
- 6 MCLE credits (Including one General PR) related to Practice area
- Collaborative Learning Experience
- Invitation to IICLE LinkedIn Group for Real Estate Law Attorneys
- Real Property Law Basics – Michael J. Rooney, IICLE, Springfield, IL
- Landlord and Tenant Issues – Adrian Zeno, Zeno Law Office, Chicago, IL
- Residential Sales Transactions – Dave Schlueter, Law Office of David Schlueter, Itasca, IL
- Residential Financing – Erica Minchella, Minchella & Associates Ltd., Skokie, IL
- Real Estate Taxation – Lauren Elliott, Elliott & Associates, Des Plaines, IL
- Probate and TODI’s – Gary Gehlbach, Ehrmann Gehlbach Badger & Considine, Dixon, IL