Anatomy of Intellectual Property (Presented by the DuPage County Bar Association)
- Credits: 1 General, 0 Diversity/Inclusion PR, 0 MH/SA PR, 0 Other PR
- Product ID: H8017-17E
- Original Program Date: 10/23/2017
Intellectual Property MCLE Meeting
Recorded: October 23, 2017
Anatomy of Intellectual Property
This presentation describes the major kinds of intellectual property (IP) recognized by US law, and along the way addresses some recurrent popular misconceptions.
1. Identify what sort of IP protection is available for what sort of idea, information, invention, work or mark;
2. Be able to correctly extract information from a patent, a trademark registration and a copyright registration;
3. Learn about some IP misconceptions popular among the business community and the business bar, and what the situation really is.
Jefferson Perkins, Perkins IP Law Group, LLC
Available only for members that have purchased this product.
Program MaterialsAnatomy Of Intellectual Property