Special Pricing for IICLE® Programs
Law students may attend select IICLE® programs for $20. Seating may be limited for law student rate registrations. Please call IICLE® at 800-252-8062 to register.
Attorneys recently admitted in Illinois have access to the IICLE® New Lawyer Starter Kit for free. Members receive free access to all CLE requirements for newly admitted attorneys and may attend select IICLE® programs for a reduced price (typically $50-$100). In addition, members are provided with a variety of other free resources and a 2 year subscription to the IICLE® Online Library. Click here for more information.
Any registration for 3 or more individuals from the same firm or organization for the same IICLE® program at the full tuition rate will qualify for a 15% discount. Call 800-252-8062 to access this discount program. Please note that the discount will be taken off the full tuition amount. The group discount will not apply to any early bird or other discounted rate and may not be combined with any other offer. IICLE® reserves the right to exclude any program from the group discount program.
The Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to helping Illinois lawyers who want to be better lawyers. As a central part of this mission, IICLE offers continuing legal education programs focused on Illinois law and practice. IICLE recognizes that finances may be a barrier for some attorneys who would like to avail themselves of the benefit of IICLE programs. Therefore, IICLE offers this financial hardship policy, outlining a scholarship program for attorneys who meet certain criteria.
All scholarship applications submitted under this policy will be reviewed upon submission and final determinations will be made on a case by case basis. IICLE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude any product or service from scholarship eligibility. All of the following items are always excluded from scholarship eligibility: IICLE publications; MCLE Complete packages; IICLE Online CLE subscriptions; IICLE Online All-Access subscriptions; and IICLE Online Library subscriptions.
- Requests must be made using the IICLE Scholarship Application.
- For live events, the application must be received at least 10 business days before the program.
- Scholarship awards will be capped at $299 per attorney per reporting period, except that for programs with tuition of $500 or more, the total scholarship award will not exceed 50% of the program tuition.
- Once a scholarship award has been approved for a given attorney, that attorney is ineligible for further scholarship awards within that same reporting period and is also ineligible for further scholarship awards within the attorney’s next reporting period immediately following the scholarship award.
- Preference will be given to attorneys who are engaged in full-time public interest work and those who, through circumstances beyond their control, are unable to work.
- If a program has an early bird or other special pricing option or discount offer, any scholarship award will be based on the full tuition price.
- Attorneys that are already entitled to a program discount by virtue of an active IICLE subscription service will NOT be considered for a scholarship.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration of Scholarship Application
- The applicant must be a member of the Illinois bar, in good standing, and in active status in Illinois;
- The applicant must provide evidence of a significant financial hardship or evidence that the applicant is engaged in full-time public interest work.