|Online MCLE Complete|
MCLE Complete: Criminal Law Online On-Demand Course Set (MCLE Hours: 33.0 with 13.25 PR)
|All Required MCLE Hours in One Complete Package!|
Earn MCLE credits the easy way! MCLE Online Complete is your complete solution to fulfilling MCLE requirements! And with the new online on-demand option, it's easier than ever to earn your minimum required credit hours with Illinois-specific guidance in your practice area.
We've taken the guesswork out of selecting titles from our huge inventory of course recordings.
- Purchase the MCLE Online Complete set customized to your practice area for only $499. (That's less than $20 per credit hour!) Choose the online course bundle to start watching right away with on-demand courses streamed directly to your Web browser. (The on-demand recordings will be available immediately after payment in your MyIICLE account. If you don't have a MyIICLE account, click here to create one. It's free!)
- Watch the recordings in their entirety while you review the course materials.
- Contact the speakers if you have any questions about the content.
- The affidavits will be e-mailed to you. We will issue you a Certificate of Completion for your records. (It is the attorney's responsibility to report hours to the MCLE Board.) The affidavit will only be processed once.
Each MCLE Complete set includes all of the general and professional responsibility credits you need to comply with the minimum continuing legal education requirements. All recordings are approved by the MCLE Board for MCLE credit (See the MCLE official website for details on your requirements.)
Sorry, no substitutions allowed.
Online not for you? Check out the DVD!
MCLE Complete: Criminal Law Online On-Demand Set
(MCLE Hours: 31.25 with 14.25 Professional Responsibility) includes
- Illinois Law, Politics and Corruption: Greylord and Beyond (Recorded August 2011)
MCLE Hours: 3.5 Professional Responsibility
- The Power of Persuasion: Lessons for Lawyers from Improv, Publishing and Broadcasting (Recorded September 2011)
MCLE Hours: 2.75 Professional Responsibility
- DUI Advocacy Academy: Mock Trial (Recorded March 2012)
MCLE Hours: 5.75
- Defending Criminal Cases in Illinois (Recorded October 2011)
MCLE Hours: 5.5
- 21st Century Forensics: DNA Evidence in Criminal Cases (Recorded October 2011)
MCLE Hours: 3.0
- Illinois Freedom of Information Act and Open Meetings Act (Recorded October 2011)
MCLE 5.5 | 1.0 Professional Responsibility
- White Collar Crimes and Government (Recorded February 2012)
- IICLE Ethics To Go! (Recorded February 2012)
MCLE 6.0 Professional Responsibility
For More Information: Call our customer representatives between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at (800) 252-8062.
Click here to view our guarantee
Customers who bought this item also bought: