General Information and Ordering Options
Contact Customer Service at (800) 252-8062
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central
Print and complete our Fillable Form and fax it to (217) 546-6096.
Print and complete our Fillable Form (Adobe Acrobat required) and mail it to:
3161 W. White Oaks Dr. Ste 300
Springfield, IL 62704
Over the Counter Purchases:
IICLE® publications, recorded programs and live course registrations may be purchased over the counter at IICLE® headquarters, 3161 W. White Oaks Dr., Springfield, IL 62704.
IICLE® publications may be purchased at the Chicago Bar Association, 321 South Plymouth Court, 1st Floor, downtown Chicago. We recommend calling the CBA membership office at (312) 554-2130 for details and to verify availability before visiting the bookstore.
Note: Prepayment by cash, check or credit (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) is required for all orders.
IICLE® New Lawyer Advantage:
IICLE® is eager to help recent graduates launch their legal careers, and thus we offer a special discount program for new lawyers to ensure they have access to the best IICLE® has to offer. Enroll in IICLE® New Lawyer Advantage, to show you how IICLE® can enhance your skills and sharpen your competitive edge throughout your career. IICLE® New Lawyer Advantage is designed to bring you the best practice guidance available anywhere at deeply discounted prices. Click here for details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase of any IICLE® publication, you may return it within 30 days of receiving it and request a merchandise credit or refund. Any special discounts applied to the original order will be recalculated to account for returned merchandise. IICLE® does not provide refunds for any unsealed audio or CD product returns. IICLE® will replace defective CDs. Please enclose the packing list that accompanied the order with any return. IICLE® uses and recommends UPS for shipping for delivery verification.
Chicago Sales Outlet: In addition to the Springfield IICLE® office, most IICLE® handbook titles are available for purchase at the Chicago Bar Association bookstore, located at 321 S. Plymouth Court, Chicago, (312) 554-2130. We recommend calling the CBA in advance to check availability. CBA bookstore purchases will incur a 10.25% sales tax charge.
Handbook supplements are developed for only the most recent edition of the handbook they update. Supplements may not match or adequately supplement earlier editions of a handbook. The publications listed on this web site are the most current editions of any handbook. Before ordering a supplement, please check to see that you have the most current edition of the handbook. If the handbook you wish to purchase has been supplemented, there is no need to purchase the supplement separately, it is included with the handbook purchase.
Shipping Policy: IICLE® ships most orders by close of the business day following the receipt of the order in Springfield. Regular ground shipping via UPS is FREE to any location in the continental United States. Some audio CDs and DVDs will not ship immediately if the program has not yet been recorded. Expected ship dates for those products are posted on the designated product description page. Regular ground shipping via UPS is FREE to any location within the continental United States.
IICLE® does not ship to Post Office Boxes – please provide a valid street address for delivery.
International Shipping: Please telephone a customer representative at (800) 252-8062 for information about shipping outside the continental United States.
IICLE® is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to enhancing society by being a leader in the continued growth and excellence of Illinois’ legal profession. We advance justice by advancing the quality and skills of Illinois lawyers. The Director of Programming may, at the Director’s sole discretion, reduce or waive the registration fee for any attorney with limited financial means who would like to participate in a live or recorded IICLE program.
All scholarship applications will be reviewed upon submission and final determinations will be made on a case by case basis. IICLE® reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude any product or service from scholarship eligibility. All of the following items are excluded from scholarship eligibility: IICLE publications; MCLE Complete packages; IICLE Online CLE subscriptions; IICLE Online All-Access subscriptions; IICLE® Online Library subscriptions; and online on-demand programs in the “Other Providers” category on the IICLE website.
- Requests must be made using the IICLE® Scholarship Application.
- For live events, the application must be received at least 10 business days before the program.
- Scholarship awards will be capped at $299 per attorney per reporting period, except that for programs with tuition of $500 or more, the total scholarship award will not exceed 50% of the program tuition.
- Once a financial aid award has been approved for a given attorney, that attorney is ineligible for further financial aid awards within that same reporting period.
- Preference will be given to attorneys who are engaged in full-time public interest work and those who, through circumstances beyond their control, are unable to work. In addition, preference will also be given to attorneys who did not receive scholarship assistance from IICLE® in the attorney’s immediately prior reporting period.
- If a program has an early bird or other special pricing option, any scholarship will be based on the full tuition price.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration of Scholarship Application
- The applicant must be a member of the Illinois bar, in good standing, and in active status in Illinois;
- The applicant must provide evidence of a significant financial hardship or evidence that the applicant is engaged in full-time public interest work; and
- The applicant must not have been approved for any other financial aid from IICLE® within the applicant’s current reporting period.